YooMoney stops supporting German in the widget. If you display texts in the payment form in German, select another language: English or Russian.
Smart payment now supports saving the payment method for recurring payments.
The single payment limit for transactions via the Faster Payments System has been increased from 600,000 rubles to 1 million rubles.
payer_bank_details.kppparameter in the payment object is now optional for payments via Sberbank Business Online.
- YooMoney API no longer supports the Apple Pay (apple_pay) and Google Pay (google_pay) payment methods.
- Changes to the YooMoney Widget:
- Now the widget supports payments via the Faster Payment System (FPS).
- For those who configure how payment methods are displayed: you can no longer use a combination of payment methods in the widget.
- The cancellation_detailsobject with a comment regarding who canceled the refund and why is now returned in the refund object with thecanceledstatus.
- Server SDKs (PHP, Python) and mobile SDKs (iOS SDK, Android SDK) have been moved from GitHub to the YooMoney repository.
New requirements for the URL for incoming notifications: now only URLs with TCP ports 443 or 8443 can be used for subscribing to notifications.
- Payments made via SberPay with the payment object in thesucceededstatus can now return thepayment_method.card(bank card information) andauthorization_details(payment authorization data) objects.
- Now you can generate receipts in accordance with FFD 1.2 and send attributes for products which must be marked if you use YooMoney's solution for 54-FZ. Learn more about switching to FFD 1.2 and which online sales registers are supported
payment method (the Faster Payments System of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, FPS) added to the payment creation request.
All transactions via Visa, Mastercard, JCB, and American Express cards issued abroad have been suspended in Russia. Therefore, there are restrictions on using Apple Pay and Google Pay:
- Payments via Apple Pay are only available for MIR cards.
- Payments via Google Pay are no longer available for Mastercard and Visa cards, therefore, we've temporarily disabled this payment method. We'll enable it again if it becomes possible to add MIR cards to Google Pay.
The WebMoney payment method (
webmoney) has been disabled due to the fact that WebMoney's settlement bank had its license revoked. Payments and refunds for this method are unavailable.
- The SberBank Online payment method has been disabled. If you need to refund payments via SberBank Online, you can do so until April 10, 2022 inclusive (until 11:59:59 PM by Moscow time). To accept payments via SberBank, use the SberPay payment method.
- Thetax_system_codeparameter used in the procedure of generating a receipt has become mandatory for those who use the ATOL online sales register and FFD 1.2.
From now on, if you’d like to configure how payment methods are displayed in the YooMoney widget, first you need to contact your manager to implement this feature. If you don’t do it, you’ll get the
customization_of_payment_methods_not_allowederror when initializing the widget with the specified
YooMoney may now send notifications from two new IP addresses:
Updates to the YooMoney widget:
- now you can handle widget events to interact with the user after the payment is finished or when the pop-up window with the payment form gets closed;
- the widget no longer returns the return_url_requirederror code (return URL not specified). Thereturn_urlparameter bacame optional, because now there are two options for interacting with the user after the payment is finished: set up a redirect toreturn_urlor handle the payment process event.
YooMoney now supports FFD 1.2 for working with online sales registers. The option to send new parameters for marking will be implemented later.
authorization_details.three_d_secureparameter (information about user’s 3‑D Secure authentication) to the Payment object.
The SberBank Online payment method is about to be disabled:
- If you’d like to start accepting payments via SberBank, use SberPay.
- If you already accept payments via SberBank Online, you’ll be switched to SberPay automatically. Learn more about the transition to SberPay
Now you can display the YooMoney payment widget in a pop-up window.
For those who use Safe deal: now you can subscribe to notifications about changes in the status of created deals and payouts.
If a payment via Apple Pay and Google Pay is unsuccessful, the YooMoney widget or the Smart payment page displays an error message to the user and prompts them to try paying again with an option to select a different card or payment method.
Now you can specify information about marking of the drugs being sold (additional user and payment subject parameters) in the request for creating a receipt . Available only to those who use the Receipt after payment scenario.
For those who use Safe deal: the minimum amount for a payout to seller's bank card reduced from 100 rubles to 1 ruble. Learn more about payout limits
You can now create a demo store from the YooMoney Merchant Profile.
For those who use Safe deal: now you can specify the bank card number when making payouts.
- The YooMoney payment widget can now save bank cards used for payment in your store and offer them during recurring payments.
- For those who use Safe deal:
For those who use Safe deal: now you can make payouts to YooMoney wallets.
Added a restriction on creating receipts using the Receipt after payment scenario: now you can’t link more than 15 receipts to one payment or refund.
Added test bank cards of different payment systems for testing payments via bank cards.
A new solution for marketplaces — Safe deal — is now available in YooMoney. It can be used for online platforms, where individuals sell products and provide services to each other, to accept payments from customers and make payouts to sellers.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay payment methods can be saved for recurring payments.
- You can now save the Apple Pay and Google Pay payment methods for recurring payments in the YooMoney Checkout Widget.
Now the YooMoney widget processes unsuccessful payments via bank cards on its own and prompts the user to try paying again. You can disable this setting by contacting your YooMoney manager and set up a custom scenario of processing unsuccessful payments.
Now payments can be made using a new version of the SberBank payment method—SberPay. YooMoney switches those who use the SberBank Online payment method to the new version. Learn more about SberPay and its implementation
Now online platforms which use Split payments can get information about seller’s store registered on the platform.
In the YooMoney Checkout Widget, you can’t select the method of authentication via 3-D secure for bank card payments anymore. Payment confirmation will now be always offered to users in a pop-up window instead of a separate webpage.
- You can now configure the display of payment methods in the YooMoney Checkout Widget.
- YooMoney doesn’t support web SDK Checkout UI anymore. If you want to display a ready-made form for entering bank card data, use the YooMoney Checkout Widget. If you want to design the form yourself, use Checkout.js.
Updates in the YooMoney Checkout widget:
- the widget now notifies when the payment form is displayed: the rendermethod now returns Promise;
- the option to reload an initialized widget is now available.
Limitation added for payment refunds: payments via Sberbank Online (
sberbankpayment method) can only be refunded within a year since the date of creation.
New payment cancellation reason added:
unsupported_mobile_operator(YooMoney doesn’t support payments from the specified phone number).
Three new fields were added to the payment reports: Payer name, Payer address, and Taxpayer Identification Number (INN). This information is only sent for payments of over 15,000 rubles made via YooMoney wallet.
For those who implement the Google Pay method independently:
gatewaytokenization parameter now must be specified with the
Launch of the new API version. Changes:
- Endpoint: requests must now be sent to https://api.yookassa.ru/v3.
- Comments to unsuccessful payments: if the payment is cancelled by YooMoney, cancellation_details.partywill contain theyoo_moneyvalue.
- Payment from YooMoney wallet: payment method code was changed to yoo_money.
- Server SDK: SDKs for PHP and Python were updated.
Mobile SDK updates:
- iOS SDK: SDK module renamed, dependencies updated, support for iOS versions older than 10.0 discontinued. More about updating to the newer version of SDK
- Android SDK: SDK module renamed, dependencies updated, support for Android versions older than 5.0 discontinued. More about updating to the newer version of SDK
New design of the payment form in the YooMoney Checkout Widget.
The YooMoney API stops supporting thewechatpayment method (WeChat app).
Online marketplaces that use Split payments can now track the integration status of stores via dashboard.
Changes in the
card.first6parameter of the Payment object:
- the parameter is now optional;
- the value of the parameter now depends on the method of entry of the bank card data.
Payment refunds now have a limitation: a payment can only be refunded within three years of its creation.
You can now customize the color scheme of the payment form in the YooMoney Checkout Widget.
YooMoney now offers a new solution for marketplaces – Split payments. Now online marketplaces where stores place their goods and services can accept payments and automatically distribute them among stores.
In the YooMoney Checkout Widget, when making a payment via bank card, the user can now complete 3-D Secure authentication in a pop-up window without leaving your website.
income_amountparameter (payment amount minus the YooMoney commission) added to the Payment object.
The option to test the payment process with a receipt is now available.
New scenario for sending receipts is now available: you can send data for creating payment and refund receipts in the receipt creation request.
- The option to request refund creation rights is now available.
- The payment_methodsobject (list of payment methods available to the store) added to the Me object.
You can now select the language (Russian, English, or German) in the YooMoney Checkout Widget for displaying text in the payment form to the user.
Sberbank Business Online payment method is now available for implementation to clients of all banks.
YooMoney Checkout Widget now supports payments via bank cards linked to YooMoney wallets.
You no longer need to specify the
google_transaction_idparameter when creating a payment with the Google Pay payment method.
YooMoney Checkout Widget now supports payments via Sberbank Online.
YooMoney Checkout Widget now supports payments via YooMoney wallets and saving the payment method for recurring payments.
You can now embed a payment form to your website using the YooMoney Checkout Widget.
You can now get information about receipts for payments and refunds.
You can send data for generating transaction completion receipts to the online sales register.
(code of the country where the bank card was issued) and
card.issuer_name(name of the issuing bank) parameters added to the Payment object.
Authorization via the OAuth 2.0 protocol: developers of apps (for example, CMS, CRM) can interact with the YooMoney API on behalf of YooMoney users. More about the YooMoney for Business partnership program
You can now get a list of receipts for payments or refunds.
- customer(customer information) object andproduct_code,country_of_origin_code,customs_declaration_number,excise(additional information about the product) parameters for creating a receipt added to payment creation request.
- receipt.emailandreceipt.phoneparameters are deprecated. You can still use them, but we recommend sending the data in thereceipt.customerobject (phoneparameters respectively).
(WeChat app) payment method added to the payment creation request.
YooMoney now supports online sales registers provided by Kit Invest.
The YooMoney API stops supporting the
psbpayment method (Promsvyazbank Internet banking).
Changes in the
- passengersandlegsare now optional;
- ticket_numberis a required parameter, but if its value is unknown, you’ll need to specifybooking_reference;
- the option to specify the airline code (carrier_code) added to the flight information (legs).
Launch of the YooMoney API documentation portal for developers.
- alfabank(Alfa-Click) payment method now allows for processing the payment by theredirectscenario. The user’s login in Alfa-Click is not required.
- Payment creation with qiwi(QIWI Wallet) payment method does not require the user’s phone number anymore (thephoneparameter in thepayment_method_dataobject is now optional).
(Tinkoff online banking) payment method added to the payment creation request.
- YooMoney now sends out notifications about two new events:
payment.canceled(payment status changed tocanceled) andrefund.succeeded(refund status changed tosucceeded).
- The option to select the events that you want to track via notifications is now available in your Merchant Profile.
The new 20% VAT rate added to the
b2b_sberbank(Sberbank Business Online) payment method.
- The amount of time allotted for capturing a payment in the waiting_for_capturestatus changed to 7 days for payments made from a YooMoney wallet (same as for payments via bank card), and 6 hours for payments made using other methods.
- After the cancellation of a payment made from a YooMoney wallet, funds are returned to the user’s account immediately.
YooMoney now supports FFD 1.05:
payment_mode(payment method attribute) and
payment_subject(payment subject attribute) parameters for creating a receipt added to payment creation request.
(Sberbank Business Online) payment method added to the payment creation request.
YooMoney stops returning HTTP code (“request is being processed”): the response now contains either “success” or “failure”.
(Promsvyazbank Internet banking) payment method added to the Payment object. The user can only select this method at the YooMoney’s page.
parameter added to
confirmationobject in the payment creation request: you can select the language for displaying payment confirmation info to the user.
object added to the Payment object.
(Google Pay) payment method added to the payment creation request.
object (commentary for a canceled payment) added to the Payment object.
(Installments service) payment method added to the payment creation request.
parameter (Bank Identification Number for bank card, the first 6 digits) added to the card object.
object added to the payment creation request: you can send airline addendum data when selling airline tickets.
attribute added to the Payment object.
parameter added to the Payment object.
parameter added to the Payment object.
Launch of the YooMoney API.
Do you have any questions or comments regarding the documentation?
We can set up a call and discuss them: we'll help you solve the problem and you'll help us understand what we need to improve. To do that, share your contact information and select the time.
Yes, I'd like to set up a meeting