Payment solution protocol for merchants
This protocol was developed to allow online merchants and services to integrate with YooMoney.
To accept payments, you need to implement YooMoney: submit an implementation request, get access to your Merchant Profile, and enter into a contract with YooMoney. Only businesses can do this (legal entities or individual entrepreneurs).
This guide to the protocol is intended for developers of websites that are planning to activate or have already activated YooMoney.
- Accept payments for products and services in various ways.
- Process payments automatically or manually.
- Manage payments: repeat and postpone payments, or make refunds (using the MWS payment management protocol).
- Get daily reports on payments.
After activation is completed, your website users can pay in various ways:
- Using a Mir, Visa, MasterCard, or Maestro bank card;
- from a YooMoney for Shopping wallet;
- via Mir Pay;
- cash via a payment kiosk, using a code;
- from a mobile phone balance;
- using a mobile terminal (mPOS);
- using SberPay.
You can test payment acceptance.
YooMoney takes a commission for successful payments — you can view the rates on the YooMoney website. You do not have to activate all the payment methods at once. You can choose the ones you need when you sign the agreement.
For technical questions, send email to email@example.com. For other questions, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to read next